Welcome to Maple Heights, Ohio
Mayor Jeffrey A. Lansky Welcomes You!
"Welcome to the City of Maple Heights - Your window to the services our City has to offer. I invite you to take a look around and get involved as we move ahead with my New Vision for Maple Heights. I look forward to working with you to revitalize our community, including many of the services shown here. Please contact me with any ideas, questions, or concerns you may have. We deserve the best from our City Government, and I will not settle for anything less."
Fall Lawn Tips & Upcoming Workshop
Street light Out? Report It here:
Contact First Energy 800-589-3101
September Golden Leaves Newsletter
SCHOOL ZONE CAMERAS: New speed cameras are slated to be installed soon, in addition to those currently in use, and are expected to go "live" around October 1. Below are the locations where they are installed:
- 16800 Block of Broadway Avenue, in front of the VFW 3290 (16847 Broadway)
- 17400 Block of Broadway Avenue, across from Boroski's Auto Body (17399 Broadway)
- 5100 Block of Warrenvsille Center Road, in front of Renae's Dance Studio (5181 Warrensville Center Rd)
- 5200 Block of Warrensville Center Road, in front of the ABC Rental Center (5204 Warrensville Center Rd)
- NEW! Dunham Road next to 5933 Dunham Road (entrance to John F. Kennedy Elementary) - School Zone Camera
- NEW! The 5400 Block of Lee Road, near the Maple Heights High School entrance on Lee Road (across from the Broadway Care Center Nursing Home - School Zone camera
- NEW! On East 141st Street, between Pease and Thraves
McDONALD'S GRAND OPENING: The highly anticipated Grand Opening for the new McDonald's has been delayed due to construction issues. Stay tuned for more information on the re-scheduled date.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 13 is the observance of Columbus Day, but Maple Heights City Hall will remain open. The Maple Heights Senior Center, however, will be closed this day. Most banks and post offices are closed on this day.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG DROP OFF: A prescription drug drop box has been installed in the Police Department Lobby. Any unwanted, expired or unused prescription drug pills and over the counter medications in pill form are accepted. No liquid medications or needles can be accepted. For more information on this program, log onto the Cuyahoga County Sherriff's website by "clicking here".
View Job Opening
NEW! Building Department Legislation See the links below for recently passed legislation:
NEW! Listing of City Equipment up for Auction